EtymologyAbbreviation of phrase et cetera.
- Et cetera; and the rest; and so forth.
abbreviation of “et cetera”; and the rest; and so forth
- Albanian: etj. (e të tjera)
- Bosnian: itd.
- Bulgarian: и т.н. (i t.n.) (и така нататък) (i taka natatăk)
- Czech: atd.
- Dutch: enz. (en zo voorts), etc.
- Esperanto: ktp
- Estonian: jne. (ja nii edasi)
- Finnish: jne. (ja niin edelleen), ym.
- French: etc.
- German: etc; usw. (und so weiter); u. ä. (und ähnliches)
- Greek: κτλ (και τα λοιπά) el
- Hebrew: וכו' (Va'kho)
- Hungarian: stb. (s a többi)
- Irish: srl. (agus araile)
- Italian: ecc
- Japanese: など
- Lingala: b.n.b.
- Polish: itp., itd. i i tak dalej
- Portuguese: etc.
- Romanian: etc (etcetera or eţetera), ş.a.m.d. (şi aşa mai departe)
- Russian: и т.д. (sc=Cyrl)
- Serbian: итд., itd.
- Slovak: atď.
- Spanish: etc., &., y otras
- Swedish: etc, et c., osv. (och så vidare)
- Vietnamese: v.v. (vân vân'')
- et cetera (and so on)
The abbreviation etc may stand for:
ETC may also refer to:
- Cadillac Eldorado A large luxury coupe made by Cadillac from 1953 to 2002. In its later years it used the name ETC
- Electronic toll collection, a system for management of roadway access fees
- Electronic throttle control
- Electronic Theatre Controls, a company that makes lighting, controls, and other electrical systems for theatres
- Eastern tent caterpillar
- Electron transport chain in mitochondria responsible for creating a proton gradient that allows the formation of ATP
- Electronic Trade Confirmation, a type of financial transaction
- Equipment trust certificate
- Chief Electronics Technician, a senior enlisted rating in the US Navy and Coast Guard
- Electronic Teller Card, a type of ATM card service by HSBC and Hang Seng Bank in Hong Kong and Macau
- Electrothermal-Chemical technology, a military research project involving tank projectiles
- ETC Entertainment Central, a TV station in the Philippines
- Ethiopian Telecommunications Corporation, the sole telecommunication service provider in Ethiopia
- Emergency and Trauma centre, the Emergency Medical Service centre of India
- Establish Temporary Connection, a command in the software language INAP
- Extratropical cyclone, large weather systems that usually occur in the middle latitudes
- A local television station in Argentina
- The European Team Championship of chess.
- European Travel Commission, an organisation responsible for the promotion of Europe as a tourist destination
- Encyclopedia of Triangle Centers, an on-line database of information related to the geometry of triangles
- Estimated time to completion, a metric of project controlling
- Etcetera (cat), a fictional character in Andrew Lloyd Webber's Cats
etc in German: ETC
etc in Esperanto: ETC
etc in Italian: ETC
etc in Kölsch: ETC (Watt ėßß datt?)
etc in Russian: Etc
etc in Swedish: ETC
etc in Chinese: ETC